Wednesday, April 2, 2008

GUILTY!!!

So I have to brag on the hubby...he had his first trial yesterday, a DWI case and after 3 hours of deliberation, the jury found the defendant GUILTY! He is in the middle of another trial right now as well. Once he gets a few more under his belt, I will definitely be heading down to the courtroom to watch his skills in action. I am so proud :)

On another note, I am trying to recover from my Orlando trip....just in time to head to Nashville for another conference. I am hoarse as can be from talking so much last weekend, so I better try and whisper for the next couple days. Will be staying at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel for the show....although I wont have company this time.

Anywho...I miss the hubby when I head of town so it sucks to be going again on another weekend! Oh well, atleast I love my job!

Back to work :)

No comments: