I couldn't stand to look at that roach anymore...so here I am heading to bed and decided to do a quick update. I am actually not feeling too great, came down with a sore throat and stuffy head just in time to go give my presentations on Friday in Amarillo. I am loading up on the meds hoping that I will have a fine voice by then! I have been at home working and practicing for my presentation. For those who might think I am talking alot about this presentation, it is a big deal as I have yet to do these school assemblies that I will be doing. I know I will be fine and will be thrilled to have some under my belt, but that initial anxiety is NO fun! I am trying to be so prepared that I have to be confident about it! I said the last time I gave a presentation (August of last year), which was really my first one with this company, that the nerves and anxiety/stress that I had leading up to the speech coupled with the exhilerating feeling that I got after completing it successfully, is the closest feeling I have had to competing in gymnastics. I had not had that nervous energy again until then. SO in saying all that, I am hoping that my preparation will pay off and I will again be excited when I am done!
I am heading to Atlanta then next week to see the family, catch up with some friends, see the bosses, and watch the NCAA Gymnastics meet in Athens. I am looking forward to it, however, I sure have been traveling alot this month! It takes alot out of you! Maybe that is why I am getting sick....on that note, I better head to bed as I need to get better!
Oh one last note (you knew there would be more right?)....Just watched the Biggest Loser finale..I swear, I love that show. I don't miss an episode. The transformations are simply amazing. ANywho....that is really all!
GOOD NIGHT!
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment