Wednesday, April 9, 2008

"The Last Lecture"


Wow, I am truly inspired. I just finished watching a special on tv about a professor named Randy Pausch who was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and given 3-6 months to live. Well, I had previously seen his story on Oprah several months ago. He gave his "last lecture" to a number of people and his story has become inspirational to so many people. If you have not seen or heard about this, if you have a little bit of time, I strongly recommend you watching. I am attaching a link to the lecture and hopefully it will work. He is such a brave man, as is his wife. I cannot even imagine what it must be like for her. I am off to go buy his book online now. It certainly makes you want to cherish each day and live a fuller life!

Wow...now that was sappy. I apologize for those who are not quite as emotional as I am (which would probably be a majority of you).

Enjoy and let me know what you think!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5700431505846055184

No comments: