
So I am in Amarillo for work...for the big day of presentations! Yes, it is actually here! YIKES :) Anyways, I really had no idea where Amarillo was, I knew it was in Texas and thought it was crazy that I still needed an airplane to get there. Not only do I need one, but on the way back I have to fly through Dallas to get back to Houston. And we are still just in Texas! I could have probably driven back to Atlanta and gotten there before I would have gotten to Amarillo in a car! CRAZY! OH and at the rental car place, I asked how to get to the freeway from there and the guy says, "are you headed towards the panhandle, Oklahoma or New Mexico?" I was like, um,...I don't even know where I am right now. Hence..the map I had to find so I know where I am!
Anyways, so I get off the plane in Amarillo and it is 39 degrees! I had on flip flops, thinking I am in Texas, surely it will be hot. It is hot everywhere in Texas right? Well apparently not right now! They said we were to even get a hail/rain storm! Nice! OH and I think that maybe we should move to Amarillo (ummm..just kidding) as I really like the slow pace and the freeways. They are not confusing at all. It is a very desolate city!
So the flight in was good... I kept myself occupied reading the best seller (I am sure it must be) Stori Telling....aka Tori Spelling's book. HA HA! I read the whole trip..love all the scoop from 90210 and her crazy love affairs!
Anyways, I off to watch the season finale of Eli Stone. Aaron and I really got into this show..we usually watch it together, so sad I have to watch the finale alone. Oh well, I am sure there are worse things!
I am psyched to get through tomorrow and then head home to a relaxing weekend!
That is all for now!
Say your prayers for my successful speeches tomorrow !! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment