Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Sigh....

It is close to five and I am ready to go. I think the traveling these past two weekends is catching up to me. I am exhausted! I am sure it didn't help that last night I stayed up late catching up on all of my DVR shows that I missed while I was gone. (Dancing with the Stars, The Bachelor, American Idol, Conference Gymnastics meets, The Biggest Loser) Maybe I need to cut back. I try and watch most shows on DVR so that I can fast forward through everything.

I am super busy at work, trying to catch up on stuff and also, my bosses are both on Spring Break so I am answering the phones for them this week. I did get a call today for an order from the conference I was just at in Nashville. We don't sell on the spot, so that was actually pretty quick turnaround on getting an order! I was excited.

I am getting a bit nervous for next week...I am headed to Amarillo for a night. I am doing 5 school assemblies in one day (one per grade level) and then I am doing a teacher training on our materials. this is my first time really doing all of this and it just so happens that I have the people from Blue Cross Blue Shield (who are our partners/funders) in this project coming to watch. They have also requested some media...so should be fantastic! No nerves there....flying and public speaking, my two biggest fears and I am CHOOSING to do this? Just kidding... I will be well-prepared and ready to go, but the thought of it does not really excite me right now.

Anyways, I am off....hopefully to bed.

No comments: