Well its official I finally got a new car! Well I guess I shouldn't say finally as I only had my other one for two years. My two year lease was about to expire on my 2006 VW Jetta. So we had been trying to figure out what we were going to do with my car. I LOVE VW...I had another Jetta for 4 years prior as well! So needless to say, I am a bit attached to the blue and red lights, which is the initial reason I ever bought a Jetta to begin with. (for those of you who don't know, the dash lights are a fun purple/blue and red color). Anyways, we were thinking of going a more practical route and I also did not LOVE the body style of the 06 Jetta. I preferred the older, boxier one I had before. So needless to say, I branched out and tried something new. I got a 2009 Toyota Corolla sporty car. I love it...it reminds me of my first Jetta. It is fun and even cheaper! I lost a few of the bells and whistles from my Jetta, but who needs heated seats in Houston?
Buying a car with me cannot be fun though...because I am so decisive. (please sense the sarcasm!). I don't even like to test drive...so I make it around the car lot and that is it. I send Aaron out on the free way to test drive MY car...well I don't like the sales guy riding in the back as I am driving this brand new car! Well we made a good choice and we are very happy! We had no idea we were going to buy today, but apparently that is how it tends to happen! Oh and I have to give our friend Matt credit for the title of this entry...he used to have a Corolla, so he was very excited that I got one and this was what he sent me in a text message earlier today.
OH and for those of you wondering how my presentations in Amarillo went, since that is all I have been talking about....they went GREAT! I did a good job, had some nice things said to me about them. I even had to give an interview for the local news station...yikes, that was a little rough. I was more nervous for that!
Aaron and I hung out with our friend Keisha, who was in town from Dallas tonight. We went to the Astros game and then to eat...always good to see her!
Well I better get some shut eye, still havent been feeling all that great!

No comments:
Post a Comment