As for the title, not sure if that is a word, or even how you would begin to spell it but it can not entirely describe how grossed out I am right now. I just had my first encounter with the Dreaded Roaches here in Houston. This is definitely a drawback when it comes to living here! I mean, you see them outside, you seem them in your garage, but you DONT want them in your house! I mean they even have wings and will fly. They are monstrous in size to me, as I will usually describe a bug as being in "3D" if I can't imagine killing it because you will hear and feel it crunching. UGH.........
As a precautionary measure, this week I actually had the bug man come spray, which I am assuming (and hoping) that this is why the roach made it into my house. Well I am going about my day trying to practice my presentation for work and there I see it....scurrying with its wings dragging along the floor. In a panic I look around for one of Aaron's shoes (my flip flops would not have enough surface area). Well no shoes around, but you can't leave the room because then the roach can escape. So I am freaking out...heart pounding and I remember the RAID. Just as I remember this, it runs under the refrigerator! GREAT...so now what will I do? I can't sleep in my bed knowing this guy is running around in my house! So I get the RAID and spray under the fridge and sure enough, out it comes....so you can only imagine this guy was DEAD MEAT! He is now drowning in a puddle of RAID waiting on Aaron to come home and clean up. GROSS GROSS GROSS....I am going to need to have a can of RAID in every one of my rooms now! Click on the picture to get the full effect.
I am sure you are thinking, how can you write so much on a bug....well until you have seen them and if you have the ridiculous fear that I do of them, you would understand.
Ugh...I just lost my appetite for lunch as I have been inhaling the RAID fumes.

No comments:
Post a Comment