So I am in Orlando right now for the National School Board Association annual conference. My mom flew down to meet me and help out. It has been so great to spend time with my mom, we have had some good quality time together....maybe or probably more wine and food than we needed, but we have enjoyed it. We got some good shopping in, I will have to post some pics of my new shoes at some point. Speaking of shoes, I decided to wear my new pair of shoes at the conference today. Well 9 hours of standing on my feet later, I realized that it might not have been the best idea to wear brand new shoes when you are going to be on your feet all day. Still trying to figure out what my feet will be able to handle tomorrow....Anyways, its been fun, but I sure am exhausted!
I miss these guys though (These were pics taken on Easter where they were watching a dragon movie in the back of Aaron's dad's car):


Will update more later.
No comments:
Post a Comment