So anyways, I am sure you are thrilled to know about my hair dilemmas :)
Let's get down to it...first, Dancing with the Stars. I must say I was initially very disappointed in the celebrities this time around. However, after watching the guys dance last night, I am much more into it than I thought I would be. So far I like the football player..he is hot!! I also like the Cuban soap star. So we will see how the girls do tonight.
Second, the Bachelor. Bachelor = great choice! Very cute, charming and the accent does wonders! The girls...another story. I think they just get more desperate with each season. There were a few that had some redeeming qualities, but hopefully they will get better as time goes on. But seriously...Stacy? That girl should be mortified. HAvent these girls learned anything from the previous 11 seasons of obnoxious and overintoxicated women? I liked Noelle, Robin was okay and not sure about the hiccup girl. I am sure it will change as the weeks go on.
Okay now how much do I need help that I am blogging about the shows I watch on TV...oh well!
BACK TO WORK!

No comments:
Post a Comment