Monday, March 3, 2008

72 Hours in Vegas




I think I slept maybe 10 of those 72 hours! I LOVE VEGAS....did anyone NOT know that? I get all giddy just thinking about it. It's weird....Aaron and I didnt have a sip of alcohol out there, never really do, but we still have a blast! I actually came out a winner! I won $439.00 on a 25 cent Wheel of Fortune slot machine on our last night! It was awesome. We went and ate at this really nice restaurant that Aaron had made reservations for, called Fix. We ate there on our honeymoon as well. It is inside the bellagio. My favorite casinos this time around (due to slot payouts) were the Monte Carlo, Excalibur and ofcourse the Bellagio.

We went to see Zumanity, another Cirque show and it was actually really good. It was very racy....but somehow was very entertaining. One of the other very cool things that we got to go to was Kevin James and Ray Romano LIve. They were HILARIOUS! Aaron said he was worried I was going to choke from laughing so hard.....

Anyways, we had a fantastic time! Stayed at the MGM Grand....which is named appropriately as I got lost in there every time! I hate leaving Las Vegas and am already saving my change for next time :) Until next time...... (which will be soon, I have alot going on alright?)

No comments: