Friday, March 14, 2008

Ahhhhh.........Friday :)




I love Fridays! I try and work from home on Fridays, which is very nice! Spring, or should I say summer is definitely upon us...apparently we might break a record today with the high of 86! ALREADY?? I better get my run on...soon we will have no choice but to wear sleeveless shirts and shorts!

I am posting Aaron's badge from work. Pretty cool...he thinks his picture looks more like a mugshot, but it is very official and I think VERY cool :) I also put his picture from his first trial. I made him wake me up so I could take a picture of him before he left. So literally, I am laying in bed for the shot of him in his suit. What a dork I am :) He is a good sport, letting me always take the pictures!

As for his first trial, he only got to question a witness as something was wrong in the filing of the indictment so he didn't get a chance to do his closing statement. He has four trials set coming up at the end of this month.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Not sure what we are up to, but I am sure it will be a fun one!

No comments: