So I am about to start my crazy travel schedule for work. I am attending a number of shows and actually have to present at a couple of things. Have you ever had to coordinate the logistics for these trade shows before? Wow! There is so much to think of and I am typically a very organized person! I have folders that are about an inch thick for each conference because I have to keep track of whether or not I have ordered the carpet and trashcan for the booth as well as my flight and hotel reservations. PHEW...needed a break for a minute!
I swear I am living in babyland these days....its like when you are engaged, the question is, so when are you getting married? When you get married it then goes to, so when are you having kids? Obviously, the next step right? Well Aaron and I have thoroughly been enjoying OUR time together and two years has of marriage (5 years together) has quickly gone by! During all of this time...most all of our friends that we hang out with are having babies! Exhibit A: My cousin Kate, on Baby #2....Exhibit B: Matt and Mary, one of our favorite couple friends from Atlanta...Exhibit C: Jon and Julie, our other favorite couple from Atlanta! (We leave and they all get busy!) Exhibit D: GEMMA...of all folks, my British OB GYN in training...roomie from College! Exhibit E: Janae...due any day, another teammate from college...Exhibit F and G: Bobbie and Cara, two of my favorite PSU friends are both due with their second within one day of eachother very soon! I feel like I am in one of those movies where you turn your head and see pregnant women everywhere!
Well just had to get out my babyland thoughts!
Thats all for now!
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment