
So we have a very exciting week ahead of us! First of all, I lost another pound on Weight Watchers, so I am up to 10 lbs altogether! Slowly, but surely! Tomorrow, our good friend from Arkansas, Keisha is in town for work. She actually lives in Dallas now. We are going to take her to dinner and show her our new house. We havent seen her since our wedding! Following a nice Mexican dinner (I can't wait, it has been weeks!) we will head out to Vegas about 7:30 Wednesday morning! As you can see we are staying at the MGM this time. We are SOOO excited! We are also going to be able to spend some time with my best friend Courtney while we are there. She lives in Vegas now as she is in the Air Force. Aaron is glad to have her around because she is not as into the gambling stuff as I am! Should be fun to get to spend some quality time with her!
Work is getting busier and busier...I am going to be a travel-a-holic this year. I better get over my fear of flying!
Anyways, will report on my winnings (positive thoughts right?) when we return!
Adios

1 comment:
See HERE
Post a Comment