Monday, February 4, 2008

February already?

Wow! Time sure does fly! I can't believe we are into February! Let's see, watched the Super Bowl last night. It was actually a close game to watch, but I sure did not anticipate it being that way! Felt kind of bad for the Patriots! I mean I am sure they would have rather lost a game during the season!

The house is coming along! We are starting to feel more organized! We are still having fun with it! We had some people over for the Super Bowl. Aaron's dad cooked us yummy Weight Watchers Dips and burritos! It was fun to still be able to eat the good food!

While on the topic of Weight Watchers, I am really liking it! I just finished my third week and I am now down 6.5 lbs. I am very happy about this because I don't feel deprived and it feels much more like a lifestyle change. I really find myself wanting to eat healthier! On top of that, it has been in the 70s here so I have gone out running! So nice :)

Not much else going on...I am planning a good number of trips for work. I want to fit Vegas in again!

Okay, back to work!

No comments: