HOLA!! Well had a great weekend...we did some more home stuff. I have to say I have been to LOWES and Home Depot more times since we have become homeowners than in my entire life. It's crazy the things that are exciting now...I mean who knew hooks and paint could be so fun? We ofcourse have no clue about how you know what the paint is going to look like on your wall, it looks totally different on the little card! We are learning though...
Saw two movies this weekend. One was Aaron's choice (I think I owe him probably 10 movies by now..he says seeing Celine Dion in the theater counts as two). We saw Clover Field and then I saw 27 Dresses with some girls. LOVED the dresses movie...I am such a sucker for chick flicks. Aaron played babysitter while the girls went to the movies :)We also had a couple and their kids over last night to watch the Giants beat the Packers. The Super Bowl will likely not be that great this year!
I also just completed my first week of Weight Watchers. I joined online and actually am liking it. Lost 3 lbs. the first week. I am just tired of my clothes not fitting...if I just dropped about 20 lbs....I would have a new wardrobe. I am doing it with a girl in the office I work in, so that helps!
Lastly..I am going to Chicago on Wednesday for work. Should be fun....it is my last official training before they throw me out into doing lots of presentations on my own! FUN FUN! I hope I get to see some snow :)
Dad is in Vegas now and I am SOOOO super jealous :)
AnyWHO...better get back to work!
Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment