I have joined the ranks of motherhood (x 2 now) and am enjoying every minute! I am a very proud Mama to our precious daughter, Abigail and our sweet little boy, Wesley. Being a mom is the most rewarding job in the world.
I had to take pics of Aaron heading to his interview....he was not too thrilled :) But anyways, he is in his interview as we speak...so positive thoughts for everyone alright???
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
okay Aaron. I agree with my niece that you are a very cute lawyer! I am more impressed with your circular or jigsaw skills -can't tell from the picture.I am the queen of power tools and am always interested in others who can work them! the Celine Dion thing is great! Have a good week, Guys - love Aunt K
1 comment:
okay Aaron. I agree with my niece that you are a very cute lawyer!
I am more impressed with your circular or jigsaw skills -can't tell from the picture.I am the queen of power tools and am always interested in others who can work them! the Celine Dion thing is great! Have a good week, Guys - love Aunt K
Post a Comment