Alright so I have very exciting news (well exciting for Aaron and I). Some people seem to think I get too excited about this..but we just booked tickets to go to Vegas at the end of this month. I got a sweet deal (three free hotel room nights at the MGM Grand) and two plane tickets for $360. Couldn't beat that deal! We are psyched! The only way we wouldnt get to go would be if Aaron gets this job at the DA and has to start before then. He has the final stage of the hiring process interview on Wednesday for the District Attorney job. Please keep him in your thoughts to do well!
THings are going great here! I am still loving Weight Watchers. I weigh in tomorrow so not sure how I did this week. We just made a day trip to College Station, which is where Texas A&M is. Aaron's former boss at Arkansas is the Strength Coach there so we met up with them for the day. It is a very neat town...I just love college towns! We are staying busy...have a dinner tonight for Aaron's work and then a birthday party to go to later this evening! It is in the 70s-80s here! Crazy, but great running weather. And it is flat, so that makes it even better!
Alright that is all for now!

No comments:
Post a Comment