Okay..so a day late, but hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day! I had a great day! Went to lunch with some folks from the office and Aaron came along as well. He has been quite the handy man these days! I am very impressed! He has been working on our garage..fun stuff right? Well, I have to tell everyone what he got me for VDAY....we got tickets for Celine Dion when she comes here on tour in Jan. 2009! Crazy! But there is some sentimental reasons behind this gift, as we saw her on our honeymoon AND her last performance at a movie theater :) Very thoughtful!! We had dinner cooked by Aaron's Dad for Valentine's Day and then we finished off a bottle of Chardonnay! NICE! I am attaching some pics of Aaron working on the garage and also of some flowers that our nephew gave us for Valentine's Day! We had a great day!
Oh and Aaron's interview went really well...or so we think! We should hear something this week! So we are psyched for that! Keep those positive thoughts coming our way!

No comments:
Post a Comment