I don't think I can say it enough.....but I say it every time. The weeks are just flying!! Really, I am only 5 weeks away from my due date??? AHHHHHH! This picture is ROUGH....I am not looking too shabby, but I guess that goes along with being almost 9 months pregnant! The bump is poking straight out!! The baby is over 5 lbs now and close to 18 inches long!
I have been wanting to eat and eat. We bought a 5 lb bag of m&ms at CostCo last night..I mean do I really need to have that in the house?? And is eating 3-100 calorie pack LIttle Debbie Cakes in one day really a good decision? The scale is not going to be my friend at my next appointment!
I have the usual complaints..soreness in the groin area, the feet are swelling more often..I even wake up with them swollen now (could be the frequent bathroom trips during the night?). I have been experiencing more frequent heartburn and inadvertent burping as well! I am trying to get my bags packed for the hospital. I finally have my toiletries together..that's progress! Next will be the rest of the bag. I have washed all of the baby clothing/blankets etc. and put away in the dresser. The nursery is pretty much ready to go..really just needs some decorating, but a baby could definitely sleep in there now!
I am also including a picture of my cousin and I. Elizabeth and I are the same age and we are 2 weeks apart. I am 2 weeks ahead of her. It's funny because she got married 2 weeks after I did, so we are on the same schedule. She came to Houston for work so we got together and enjoyed some good Mexican food and of course chatted about being pregnant and babies :) We had a really nice time, it was great to catch up!
Anyways, I am off to bed to start my night of peeing :)

No comments:
Post a Comment