As usual I am amazed at how fast another week has gone by. I am feeling very large right now (what else is new?). The baby has been kicking ALOT lately...maybe its the PEEPS I have been eating? I am getting a little more uncomfortable when in certain positions, but I guess that is inevitable. I still end up on my back at night sometimes and Aaron has to wake me up and tell me to turn on my side...that is one thing I can't wait for...to sleep on my back again!
The baby is nearly 4 lbs and I think it said 16.7 inches!!! That is crazy! I am still just wanting to eat ALOT. I am still eating alot of Subway but other than that nothing too specific. I have been so tired since getting back from New Orleans and wanting to nap alot.
I went to the doctor on Monday and gained 5 lbs :( I am up to 30 lbs now! I can't believe that either. I also hear that the baby does alot of its growing in the last several weeks...My blood pressure was pretty good (for me) again though, so that is good. Other than that, not much else went on at the doctor.
We went to our first childbirth class tonight. Makes it SOOO real. It is hard to imagine actually being ready for that...but I guess it's coming whether I am ready or not. It was very informative and we both liked the instructor. I am learning the breathing techniques and Aaron is learning the proper coaching techniques. I particularly like the massage part of it. He really has to remind me to try and relax my shoulders and arms, so I guess I am pretty tense. We saw the nursery with some 3 hour old babies...so cute! Hard to imagine we will have our own VERY soon!
Oh as for the pictures, we thought we would get a belly shot from Aaron this week :)
Anyways, that is all for now! GOOD NIGHT

No comments:
Post a Comment