Mexican Food that is....
I have been a human garbage disposal lately. I don't know what it is, but for some reason, I want to be eating all the time!! Tonight, I indulged in some yummy Mexican food and man, now my poor belly is sooooo full!!
On our way to CostCo tonight....we decided to stock up on some necessities, we got stuck in traffic thinking that it was an accident. In actuality it was Joe Biden's motorcade coming through. There were limos/cop cars/ambulances. They literally stopped us for over 20 minutes and had cops blocking every side street/shopping center along the way. It was crazy. We didn't know what was going on. Anyways, we looked up on the internet afterwards to figure out what was going on.
So needless to say, the Mexican food is sitting in my stomach as I lie here on the couch with my big, fat, swollen feet all propped up.
NIGHT
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment