This is what happens when you choose the "pretty/stylish" shoes over the "comfortable" shoes and you are 8 months pregnant! The picture doesn't even get them good...but man, this is the most swollen they have ever been! Sorry for those who don't particularly care for feet...I know I don't like looking at feet, especially those in need of a pedicure.
Friday, April 10, 2009
SWOLLEN FEET :(
This is what happens when you choose the "pretty/stylish" shoes over the "comfortable" shoes and you are 8 months pregnant! The picture doesn't even get them good...but man, this is the most swollen they have ever been! Sorry for those who don't particularly care for feet...I know I don't like looking at feet, especially those in need of a pedicure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Please never wear those shoes again....your poor feet!!
Hope you're feeling well. Getting closer!!!
Looks like my feet after I fly... This is not part of the fun stuff!
Post a Comment