Yep, another week down! And man, this week I feel like a whale! I met a mom today that is due this weekend and I think I already look bigger than her! I can only imagine how big I am going to be (or certainly atleast feel) in the upcoming weeks.
The baby is 3.5 lbs right now and just over 16 inches. I can't get over that...too bad I am not taller, this poor little thing doesn't have TOO much room to move around in. The baby has been moving around pretty good now....it is just so bazaar. I am still walking pretty frequently. My low back is getting pretty sore nowadays and my feet are swelling towards the end of the night. The biggest thing right now is the bladder!! I am frequenting the bathroom WAY too often, the little one must be just sitting on the bladder!
We are in the process of selecting a pediatrician and have two interviews set up in the next couple weeks to meet a couple of them. We start our "prepared childbirth" class next week for the next three weeks. I took a breastfeeding class last week; it was very beneficial. I was like a sponge, taking it all in! :)
I have an appointment with the doctor on Monday when I get back...so staying busy and moving right along!
I got a good April Fools joke from my dad, who told me that Joe Paterno announced his retirement today...he SOOOO had me. I was just about on the internet looking it up and making calls to find out the scoop! My nephew also got me with the, "There's a bug on your head"...APRIL FOOLS. TOO CUTE.
Anyways, the "family" is headed to New Orleans in the morning. Looking forward to it..and I LOVE that I have Aaron going with me. He will be such a good worker :)
That's all for now!

No comments:
Post a Comment