Well I had a really nice baby shower this weekend. It was put on by three women at our church and it was so nicely done! The day was absolutely miserable as far as the weather went..it was rainy and stormy, but it hit REALLY bad as people were arriving at the shower! The rain wouldn't stop so the rain accumulated and flooded pretty quickly. People were running in and out and moving their cars..oh it was crazy! There were still about 25 people there, which I could not believe!
I got so many wonderful gifts and feel even more ready for the baby to come now! It was a very fun day! I got alot of the stuff put away last night and still need to figure out where things will go! But it is a fun process for sure!
We head to the doctor this afternoon....will report on that later!

No comments:
Post a Comment