OH MY GOSH!!! The reality of the baby coming has SET IN!! This is probably very likely due to the birthing class that we went to tonight. It kind of got me freaked out! I can't believe that soon I will be doing all of the stuff they were telling us about. It still seems so far away! So I am a little bit scared now......yikes!!
We also got a tour of the labor and delivery floor....being in the room was a bit surreal, thinking that is where it all happens! There is one thing...the hospital we are at is getting ready to transfer everything over to a new building. Their plan is to move on May 30-31 (my bday---had to throw that in there) and our due date is June 3. So we have no idea where we will be delivering! Good timing on that one!
Anyways, I think I look quite bigger this week, I mean my belly is sticking out more. It is getting really difficult to roll over in bed at night and to get up the million times I have to get up to pee. The bladder is still weak and I could pee probably every 2 minutes if you let me. I have been having some pretty frequent heartburn and still the swollen feet and low back pain, but other than that no complaints.
The baby is about 4 lbs this week and about 17 inches! It says it is the size of a pineapple :) Can't believe it.
Aaron and I are going to interview a pediatrician tomorrow, so hopefully it will go well. Will let you know! We bought a book shelf for the nursery that Aaron is working on putting together. Once we get it all put together we will put some pics up of the nursery. I have a shower this weekend and am really looking forward to it...just need to find something to wear!
I am also including a picture from Easter of me with Christian, my adorable nephew! I am looking like a whale in this picture, but Christian was too cute to not include!
Good Night PEEPS :)

No comments:
Post a Comment