Another week down! One more week until I am considered full term :) Not much difference this week as far as how I am feeling. I have been extremely tired and my feet have chosen to swell pretty much ALL the time now. (see exhibit A--again I apologize for the nasty feet). The baby is nearly 6 lbs now! It is actually starting to feel that heavy. I always feel like a turtle on my back when I am trying to get up!
EXHIBIT A
I was actually thrown a surprise baby shower on Monday night. I had absolutely NO CLUE!! It was alot of fun and I am always amazed at how generous everyone is. I will put some pics up of it soon.
We are heading to the doctor tomorrow for our ultrasound so hopefully everything will be good. Looking forward to it.
I am pooped tonight, so heading to bed!

1 comment:
Looking good...although those feet look painful!
Am getting excited for you guys...so close now. (Alice came at 37 weeks and 1 day. So be ready anytime now!!)
Post a Comment