30 used to sound so old!!! I can't believe I am 30!! Anyways, I am looking very forward to my 30's! I think that it will be a great time for me. We are starting our family and just have a really exciting year ahead of us!
I had a really nice day...it is hard to plan something that will accommodate my nearly 10 month pregnant-self! I started the day opening some gifts from my parents. They got me an awesome camera that will be so great for taking lots of baby pics! I am so psyched to learn more about it. We experimented with it some today so I will post some of those pics. Also got some fun flip flops and a new purse as well! My sisters were great too, they sent gift cards for me to use on clothes for my post-pregnancy body! SOOO looking forward to that!
We then went to a mall that I have never been to and walked around for a bit, had a nice lunch and then we saw Ghosts of Girlfriends Past..the one with Matthew McConahey and Jennifer Garner in it. IT really was slim pickens....but it was my choice :) It was cute, but your typical chick flick!
We then had dinner at my inlaws house and my father in law cooked this really great beef stew that I requested and my mom actually had ordered 30 cupcakes from this really cool cupcake place that we like here in Houston. Thanks Mom!
Needless to say I am POOPED out and back on the couch with my feet up. I had a really great day....the best I could have had with the circumstances. Aaron really wanted me to have a special day and says he is planning a more "exciting" 30th celebration for me in the future. He is a great hubby! I can't believe when I met him I was turning 24 and he gave me 2 dozen roses for my 24th bday after knowing me for 2 weeks!
Anyways, I posted a few pics from the day....notice how large I am!!
We are off to the doctor tomorrow to find out if there has hopefully been some progress! The baby did not come before I was 30 as I had wanted, but it did not come on my birthday, so I will still be the only one in the family with May 31st!
Thanks everyone for making my birthday a good one! I have gotten some nice (and some gag) gifts from friends here and lots of facebook birthday wishes! SO FUN!

No comments:
Post a Comment