Wednesday, June 3, 2009

3 WONDERFUL YEARS AGO...


Aaron and I got married! And I cannot believe it has already been 3 years! I remember it all like it was yesterday! I have enjoyed every minute of married life and I look forward to the years ahead! I wont go into all the mushy details, but I truly do have such a great husband and we feel lucky to have found each other! Okay NOW I will spare you any more sappiness!

We actually celebrated last night by going to dinner at this adorable little Italian restaurant. I had never been there before and it had the best atmosphere with piano playing and we had our own little room. It was perfect....this year the birthday and anniversary has had to be kept a little tame for obvious reasons, but we enjoyed it!

Not only does June 3 mean that it is our wedding anniversary, but it also is our baby's due date!! I have actually made it the full 40 weeks of pregnancy! Look at that little ticker over there...it says 0 DAYS!! CRAZY CRAZY!!! We can't wait to meet our little one!! AND..we are heading to the hospital this evening to get the process started!! We are so excited..what a neat way to spend our anniversary!!

No comments: