Saturday, June 20, 2009

Brief Update

I rarely get on the computer these days it seems! I don't seem to get dressed until about 2 pm now. Hence....I am slacking in the update department. I need to upload all the pictures that I have taken of little Abigail and get some on here! She is doing great. We are just loving every minute with her. Aaron had the week off of work and man I wish he never had to go back! I love having him here. We got out and about a good bit because I wont be able to do as much when he is back at work. I still have to keep it pretty quiet from the c-section.

Abigail is sleeping very well and eating pretty decently. It is hit or miss though...if she is woken up to eat, FORGET it! She will just fall asleep every 2 seconds. We took her back to the doctor last week for a weight check and she had gained 3 oz. She was back up to 5 lbs. 15 oz., which was what she was when she left the hospital. They are hoping she is back up to her birth weight when we go back Friday of this coming week. I personally love her just the way she is and really don't want her to get any bigger. She is perfect :) Innocent and adorable! Okay enough enough! :)

Abigail is also getting baptized tomorrow on Father's Day. We are very excited about this special day for her. She is going to be wearing a white dress that was mine when I was a baby. My mom had sent it to me before we even knew what we were having. Guess maybe she "knew!" Anyways, I will post some pics of her in her dress tomorrow, she looks adorable in it, although it is HUGE!

We are also excited to celebrate Aaron's first Father's Day tomorrow. So far he has been just amazing with her. I can't wait to see him as she gets older and older. She is going to have him wrapped around her little finger! I just love watching him be a daddy. It is a wonderful thing.

Alright, that is all for now!!

Baby is sleeping, which means we should be too!

No comments: