I am now amazed at how fast the weeks WITH the little one are flying by!! I was counting down the weeks to have her and now it's week by week with her!! I would update on any milestones for her, but really she is just into eating, sleeping and dirtying her diaper. She is eating much better and we are pretty confident that she will have gained weight when we take her to the doctor to weigh in on Friday.
Today Aaron went back to work and I was so bummed. I LOVED having him here at home with me. We had such a great time every day with Abigail and he is so helpful around the house. So Abigail and I are using this week to just have down time and try and relax and rest! I am going to get back into doing some work after July 4th weekend, so I need to do it now while I can!!
We had Abigail baptized yesterday at church and it was really nice. She did great and didn't even cry! I will post some pictures in the next post but am including some pics of the first two weeks in this one.
Oh and congrats to Chandra and Adam who had Baby Jude yesterday! And good luck to my cousin Elizabeth tomorrow as she is being induced!

No comments:
Post a Comment