Tuesday, June 30, 2009

3 WEEKS

Just wanted to share some more pics from Abigail's third week....another one just flying by! Also, man I thought updating this was like another job before the baby....phew, now I really have difficulty finding time to update this! But I like to stay in touch, so I will continue to do so.

We took Abigail to the doctor last Friday for her weight check and she had dropped an ounce, so was down to 5 lbs. 14 oz. She should be back up to her birth weight by now so they are having us add formula to every feeding. This elongates the feeding times for sure, but worth it if it will be good for her! We will be back at the doctor on Friday and hopefully the formula will help add some weight to her.

She continues to just awe us...I just sit and stare at her! She is not sleeping as well during the night...SIGH...but still overall a great baby. Mommy is pretty tired these days! I try to sneak in naps when she is sleeping, but other things are calling me alot!

Abigail and I actually had a shower for us this past weekend and it was a lot of fun. It was a lot of the older ladies in the church and it was your typical shower that you would have had in the 50's....cake, punch, nuts, and mints. It was a lot of fun and I got a whole bunch of amazing gifts (lots of pink clothes :)!) I loved showing Abigail to everyone. I will add pics of that later on.

We are also very excited as our friend Matt (from Arkansas) and his girlfriend are coming in town tomorrow for a few days. We havent seen them in about a year, so we are thrilled to be able to introduce them to Abigail.

This is my last week without working. I am so not eager to get back into it and I find it hard to believe right now how I will work it all in, but I am sure that I will figure out....it will be good though to get back into it, even though I am SOOO enjoying my time off :) I will just have to work around my little Abigail's schedule.

Oh, I have figured out how to upload videos, so check out the videos on the sidebar of the blog...right now there is her first bath and then Aaron trying to wake her up!









1 comment:

Kate Parker said...

Thanks for the updates...sounds like everything is going well! Hope formula helps fatten her up! She's gorgeous!