We had a nice relaxing day today for Abigail's first July 4th! I really was not wanting to do too much this weekend as I am starting back to work next week and so was wanting to just get stuff done around the house and go out and get some things that we needed here. We went out for some good Mexican food and Abigail was great as usual! I don't know what we will do when she doesn't just sleep when we are out.
We laid on the couch and watched some golf and took a nap...it was nice :) Then we went out to Target and Best Buy. Abigail was wonderful for this whole time! We are now relaxing some more and watching a movie.
Anyways, pretty uneventful Fourth..but just what we wanted for this year :)Next year we will have to take Abigail to some fireworks!!
Saturday, July 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Definitely enjoy the time when she sleeps all the time! Get in your "eating out" while you can! ;)
Post a Comment