I was going to post "Week 4" Pictures, however, week 5 is already tomorrow, so obviously a bit behind! I don't think I will be calling them by the weeks anymore! Anyways, I am not sure that I posted after her doctor appointment last week, so I thought I would update that she gained almost a pound in a week! She is up to 6 lbs. 11 oz...so past her birth weight. The formula addition obviously helped! We are still supplementing with formula, but not every feeding. We will go back to the doctor in a week.
She is doing just great! She is so cute, she is starting to smile now...we just love it! We also had some great friends from Arkansas, Matt and his girlfriend Dawn come visit. We really enjoyed getting to spend some time with them. They got to meet Abigail, which was fun. I met Matt the same night I met Aaron and he is one of Aaron's best friends.
Anyways, I am back at work now and so I have to take advantage of every spare minute I have..my spare minutes = Abigail sleeping!
Here are some updated pics! Enjoy!

1 comment:
She is adorable Maria! Keep posting pics! I love the updates!
Post a Comment