I am trying to get some major work done...but here is the quick update!
Abigail went to the doctor last week and weighed 7 lbs 10.5 oz! So she is definitely growing! She was also 21 1/4 inches long, which is almost 2 inches longer than at birth. We also could tell she was getting longer as she is outgrowing some of her pajamas with feet!
She is doing great. We tried out the little activity mat and she seems to really like looking at the hanging objects and blinking lights. I am going to try and upload some video from it.
As for me, I am trying to get into a routine of working with her....ROUTINE has not happened however. Yet. So I try and fit in work at night and on the weekends when Aaron is here. Obviously I get more done when she is sleeping during the days.
Speaking of work, she is sleeping so I better get to it. Here are some pics from her 6th week!

1 comment:
love the new pic on top. so cute. hope all is well, mommy!
Post a Comment