What am I accomplishing these days? Taking care of Abigail (doing very well with this one). Feeding. Pumping. Eating. And most of my "down" time is trying to get my work done.
Anyways, I need to be working right now, so I will just update very quick. We are doing great here. Abigail is starting to really be so alert and fun. She is smiling alot...cooing, she has found her arms, so she does a lot of flailing (I have uploaded a video of her on here doing that). We are just loving her so much! We are really using her activity mat too! She is very stimulated by that. I have a video that I need to upload of her playing on there too. Last night we had a huge accomplishment..she slept about 7 1/2 hours!! From 1 am to about 8:30! I couldn't believe it!
I am taking her tomorrow to her 2 month appointment! Wow has time flown. I can't believe she is 2 months old already! I am dreading the appointment as we have to give her some vaccines. :( Not looking forward to it. I am just so apprehensive about the whole thing, not to mention I dont want to have to watch her get stuck :(
Aaron and I are doing just great as well. He got promoted at work so he is now working in the felony division. He still loves it and now is working even more hours! He took me to go see the Cirque du Soleil show, Saltimbanco last week. We had a really good time and enjoyed the show alot!
Alright, well I better get some work done so I do not become a slacker in that department as well.

No comments:
Post a Comment