Sunday, June 14, 2009

First Pediatrician Appointment

We took Abigail to her first appointment on Friday. She is apparently doing very well overall (which we were happy to hear). Her weight is down from when we left the hospital. She was 5 lbs. 15 oz. when we left the hospital and she is now 5 lbs. 12 oz. They were not overly concerned. We just need to make sure she is getting her feedings in and will go back next week for a weight check. How I ended up with such a little on I do not know!!

We had some great discussion with our pediatrician. She answered lots of breastfeeding questions and we felt really good when leaving there.

Poor little Abigail had to have her heel pricked and she did not like it at all! It is so hard to see her in pain and crying like that!! :( :( :( She did good though.

Aaron is trying to comfort her in this picture! I had a picture of her with the pediatrician, but somehow it got erased before I sent it!

No comments: