Well I am a little late in posting this, but man the energy is gone these days!
We went last Thursday and I gained 1 lb and had decent blood pressure. I found out I was 1 cm dilated and 70% effaced. I think that is pretty good, definitely progress from the previous week. She said the baby was at -2 (this number represents the location of the baby in the birth canal). The -2 means it is at the top of the birth canal.
Anyways, I am exhausted pretty much all the time now and am thoroughly enjoying have a 3 day weekend this weekend. I really should try and get some work done though!!!
We go back to the doctor (if not the hospital sooner) on Wednesday morning, where I will officially be 39 weeks!
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment