Thursday, May 28, 2009

39 WEEKS ....STILL HANGING IN



I must say I never thought that I would make it this long!! I swore I would have the baby early! Guess the little one has other plans....and in that I mean, he/she isn't even thinking of exiting soon!

We went to the doctor yesterday and found out there had been no progress since the week before. So still 1 cm and no change. I was pretty bummed :( But it's not to say that it still can't happen at any time, but my goal of delivering before I turn 30 is not looking so good! She did give us the option of inducing this Sunday night, but we are going to hold off on that. We have an appointment on Monday afternoon and hopefully I will have progressed some by then. Next Wednesday is the due date, so we will figure out what we are going to do after our appointment on Monday.

I am ridiculously tired all the time now and just feel like sleeping all the time!!

Anyways, the picture is in the green shirt AGAIN...I really like to try and see if I can tell a difference. Please disregard how tired I look...it is definitely a portrayal of how I feel! I also threw in a very unattractive front view :)

Alright off to the couch!

No comments: