Another week, another doctor's appointment. We went on Thursday for our weekly visit and this one was VERY uneventful. I think I just like to alternate visits. Good one. Bad one. Good one. Bad one.
Anyways, I only gained a pound, much better than the 10 the week before. My blood pressure was actually really low for me.
She checked my cervix and she said while it was getting a little softer, the baby is still sitting up high and no signs of wanting to come out yet! So we will wait!
I have felt a little bit of a headache and stuffiness the past couple days, hopefully nothing major coming on!!
Well I am off the the Baby Faire today with my sister in law....going to see what kind of cool products I absolutely must HAVE :)
I am going to upload pictures of my pretty much finished nursery. I have been NESTING like crazy :)
Happy Saturday!

1 comment:
Looking good Mare. You are a cute, very pregnant lady :)
Post a Comment