That little ticker thing over there says 14 days!! 14 DAYS until my due date!! it always seemed SOOOOOOO far away! May seemed like ages away! WOW. I turn 30 in 11 days, will celebrate my 3rd wedding anniversary on June 3 and probably somewhere in between there will be celebrating the birth of our first child!! Crazy!
Again, I put on the same shirt to try and compare the belly this week. My neighbor told me that I dropped some...but it's so hard for us to tell because we see it every day!
I am still eating all the time...have been extremely tired, and have just been achy in general. But really, I can't complain!!
I just want to know when it's gonna be here!! We go back to the doctor tomorrow to check the progress! We are also going to go gets some maternity pictures taken. I can't believe that I am allowing myself at my heaviest weight ever to be photographed ;) But I can't go back and redo it if I decided later I wanted to!
Anyways, that's all for now. Gonna go put my feet up!

No comments:
Post a Comment