Wednesday, May 28, 2008

YAY! It's almost my birthday!

Soooooo Aaron just called to tell me what we are doing for my birthday!! He is taking a half day of work on Friday and we are going to drive to Lake Charles, LA to the L'Auberge du Lac Casino Resort! It is about 3 hours away! It is one of the nicer casinos there and they have a lot of big name performers there as well! We are going to go for Friday night and come back Saturday some time! It is a super nice hotel and I am SOOOO excited to go! I will get to do some gambling and just spend some good QT with the hubby! This will also be a good anniversary celebration as well! He certainly always does a good job! LOVE HIM!

Not sure how to link directly to it, but if you want to see where I am going you can cut and paste the link below:

http://www.ldlcasino.com/home.aspx

No comments: