

4 years ago today Aaron popped the question!
Okay...so not sure if people actually celebrate this or not, but I always remember the date that Aaron proposed in Fayetteville, Arkansas. May 22, 2004. I remember we were just "going to go get some diet cokes for his apartment." And after that trip my life changed forever....I still remember it all like it was yesterday! And the best part is, I am still as happy as can be....okay I wont get any mushier!
I have included a picture of me just seconds before he proposed (he wanted a picture of me right before it happened). He had gotten me these flowers from the local farmer's market. The other picture was from that night when we ate at this awesome restaurant called Doe's in fayetteville. This was AFTER I had gone to get my nails done so I could show off my ring :)

No comments:
Post a Comment