Well the busy weekend I had probably explains why I am still not feeling great. Man, it has been hard to kick this thing! Anyways, on Saturday I spent the day with Diane, my sister in law, at the American Baby Faire....I agreed to help her volunteer for Austims Speaks. They had a booth there to hand out information on Autism. They also had diaper cakes (literally diapers form a cake and then they include things like blankets and booties and onesies and all sorts of things) to auction off and the proceeds would go to Autism Speaks. It was a fun day...felt like I was back at work being at another conference. I don't think I have ever seen so many pregnant women in one place! All sorts of ages, shapes and sizes! Very interesting though....I got to scope out all the cutting edge baby products :)
Oh I forgot to mention that Friday night I saw Made of Honor...predictable, but very nice watching Patrick Dempsey on the big screen. Saturday night Aaron had dinner cooking when I came in from the Baby Faire. He cooked out filets, shrimp, corn on the cob and veggies! YUM!! Then we went to see the What Happens in Vegas movie...again, predictable, but I loved the Vegas scenes and realized that Ashton Kutcher is pretty hot.
Anyways, I am working from home today, so I better get back to it!
Oh PS...NKOTB tickets are going to be going on sale soon and guess who will be going???
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment