Friday, May 16, 2008

NKOTB...what what!!!


WOW...now this is really going to display what a big DORK I am, but I don't mind. Yes, I am blogging about the New Kids on the Block...yes I said it! NKOTB! Well, first of all, the reason I am blogging about them is that I actually just saw them perform for the first time in 14 years on The Today Show. Now, realize this, when they used to be popular, I was in 5th grade and they were the coolest thing around. I went to see them in concert, my first ever 2 concerts! I had my walls plastered with posters of Jon, Jordan, Joe, Danny and Donnie from the "Teen Beat" magazines. I had tee shirts and buttons and every tape they had :) Needless to say I was a HUGE fan. Well...after seeing them and realizing that I still know all the words to every song they played, I think I might just HAVE to go to their concert. I know I know....you can call me a dork, but I wouldnt be the only one. YOu should have seen all of the fans out there and they wouldn't stop yelling! The fans have got to all be around my age! Now I just need to ask my mom if she kept all of my gear :) Just kidding !!!!

No comments: