Thursday, May 15, 2008

Something is going around...

Ugh...Aaron and I are both sick. In addition to us being sick, his brother, his mom and our nephew has been sick as well. I dont think we all have the same thing, but regardless it is not fun! I literally came down with it in one night! Felt great one morning and that night I had a fever. SO we both have the standard sore throat, headache, etc. I had fever and chills but am actually doing better. I have been working from home, although yesterday I got more sleeping done than work, which was probably good. We did make it to the doctor yesterday so hopefully we are on our way up. Aaron had to go to work though, he doesn't have the work-from-home capability. I must say that having the people fixing your roof while you have a splitting headache, is not fun. Yes, we are just now getting the roof fixed from when the tree fell on our house. They had pretty much just temporarily fixed it initially.

Anyways, I forgot to mention that Aaron had a trial on Monday and won..it was a prostitution one, very interesting. I love his stories :)

Alright, back to working...

1 comment:

Kate Parker said...

feel better soon!!!