YAHOO! HIP HIP HOORAY! WORD!
Can you tell I am psyched!! Just had to post that Aaron passed the bar..we found out a day early and it was just absolutely the most exciting day!! We were in the car with our realtor (who we just love) and we got a call from Aaron's mom telling him he had passed the bar! You see you could check via a website and I had been checking all morning. I really didnt think they would come up until today (Friday). So anyways, a good friend of ours, James, his brother works at a law firm and called James to tell him to congratulate Aaron on passing the bar. So everyone was scrambling around trying to make sure it was true before they called us. It was the BEST way to find out, not having to check the website ourselves! So our realtor went and got champagne and we celebrated with a bunch of people in Aaron's mom's office (also where I work 2 floors up). That night we went to a mexican restaurant where about 25 people came to celebrate. I of course am feeling the effects of 3 margaritas following my champagne. I was bummed I forgot my camera last night, but we got balloons and I got flowers! It was so nice to see how many people were there in support of us and to celebrate our good news! We are floating on cloud 9 right now! Aaron says he is going to have Perma Grin on his face because he is just so happy! He was up at 5 to go to work this morning! The weekend should be fun. We will head up to Austin (fun, I have never been there before) next weekend for Aaron's swearing in Ceremony at the capitol. I am so PROUD!
We also found a house yesterday that we really liked and the price is right! So we are going to go look at it again today with a builder who can look at structure and all that kind of stuff. We are so happy!!!
Anyways, I better get to work, I will post some pics of this house later!
YAY!!! Happy Friday!
Friday, November 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congratulations, Aaron! What great news!!!
Post a Comment