Tuesday, November 27, 2007

It's been awhile...

I know I haven't written in a bit...it's been busy!! Thanksgiving was great. We were able to accommodate six people and tons of food into our apartment! I had some pictures, but I changed the setting on my camera and haven't quite figured out how to get the pictures back! Anyways, it was a nice break and we even had some cold weather!

On the house front...we are going to withdraw our offer on the most recent house....they have been dragging their feet and we had some second thoughts on the location of it, but we are now looking at our realtor's son's house. He and Aaron went to high school together. He is about our age and married and they are moving a little bit out of town and are kind of in a hurry to move. We saw it yesterday and it was amazing! Wow, definitely my favorite! I am not going to post any pics or say any more about it until we have more information on it!!

I went bowling for the first time in a couple years on Sunday...and how horrible is it that I have a little bit of soreness?? That is sad! I broke 100 in all three games that we played with my high being a 121...I forgot how fun bowling can be!

Alright well better get to work! I love the Christmas season...I have my satellite radio set up with all the Christmas stations..what a dork I am!

No comments: