Friday, November 9, 2007

TGIF

Man, they sure did create that saying for a good reason!!! I am so glad that the weekend is here. I had a pretty busy week with work and then Aaron and I have been on the house hunt all week. We put an offer on a house that we really love but for some reason the other agent/seller is dragging their feet on it. So they did not accept our initial offer, so we are going to kind of wait and see what the agent tells our realtor. Fun FUN! We are still frustrated and waiting on the DA job...Aaron is getting impatient by now and is looking into some other options. I just really want him to get the DA cause that is what he wants to do!

We are going to this ranch tomorrow that is owned by Aaron's boss. They are having a sort of company party there. SO we are going to go by there and then head to Austin for the weekend. I am very excited, I have never been there! Aaron will be getting sworn in on Monday to the TExas Bar. I am so very proud of him!! I am sure I will post pictures of our weekend!!

Aaron is still not feeling good and I have a runny nose/headache, so we are probably going to lay low and hang out tonight. Maybe go catch a movie...I am excited to see Fred Claus...good movie to get you into the holiday spirit!

Alright well hope everyone is great!

That's all for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great weekend, Mare. Take good care of yourselves and get some rest - you've got so much going on! Austin is supposed to be ultra-cool. Doesn't Sandra Bullock live there? Love you -