YAY!! Well we made it to Austin this weekend, despite our illnesses and we certainly are glad we did! Aaron and I had a great day on Sunday, we drove around the campus and Austin. Please see the picture of the Chuggin' Monkey bar, it happens to be one of the Bachelor's bars. We went to a draft house movie theater, where they wait on you and serve alcohol and meals during a movie! Austin was pretty neat, but not as cool as i thought it would be. I would say it is a good town for singles for sure! Oh and yes, the picture of the horse, we pulled right up next to it...had a little carriage attached to him! Only in Texas!
The swearing in was very neat. Aaron and his buddy Cedrick (he met his first day at The University of Arkansas law school, studied for the bar together) sat next to eachother and we thought that was neat that they both passed and could celebrate together! I didnt get the best pictures and I look like a whale in the pics of us together, so I will spare you those! :) Aaron's parents drove up this morning to catch the ceremony.
Anyways, we had a great weekend and on our drive home, Aaron got a call from the district attorney's office setting up his second interview for this Wednesday! FINALLY!! HE has to do some impromptu stuff (i.e., opening or closing statements in front of people)....I would vomit! We are hoping this next step will move faster than after the first interview, but with the holidays coming up, who knows!
We also got a counter offer on the house we want and so we countered back and are waiting again! Our realtor says this is the longest negotiation she has ever done!! Nice :)
I am still sick, Aaron is getting better as I have been feeling worse. I am a few days behind him :) I am going to work from home tomorrow and try and get better!
Hope all is well with everyone...off to watch The Bachelor, the women tell all!!

No comments:
Post a Comment