Saturday, November 10, 2007

Sickies

Well we were supposed to be in Austin tonight, however, Aaron is still feeling pretty bad. He went back to the doctor yesterday and they gave him some different meds. But now his cough is in his chest. I am stuffy as can be too! So between the two of us, we are great! I am trying to take care of the sick hubby :)

Anyways, so we stayed in all day, watched some football. We didnt make it to the ranch party either! Hopefully the rest will do us good and we can head to AUstin tomorrow night. If we dont end up getting to go, he can get sworn in here too apparently. Austin would have been neat because they have a whole reception afterwards.

Alright off to watch some DVR shows ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you guys are sick, Mare! I hope you got to Austin today. Either way tomorrow will be a memorable day for you both. Love AK